Running a Music School Is One of My Jobs

I run a music school. We teach piano. We only teach piano; no saxophone or voice lessons here, sorry no guitar, drums or even math lessons. Piano is our forte (pun intended). Why only piano? Piano is what we know. Have you ever heard the expression "jack of all trades but master of none"? I want to offer the best quality of instruction in piano. Piano is our thing, piano is our specialty.


Why Should I Take Piano Lessons Instead of Another Instrument?


The piano is the least abstract instrument.
The piano is far more versatile than many instruments.
The piano has a larger repertoire of solo literature than any other instrument.
The piano produces tone on pitch by the mere striking of a key.
The piano is THE harmonic instrument. You can hear several notes played at once.

But that is just my opinion.

Comments