Pianos from Alaska to Japan~Part 2

On one of the last Sundays in June I popped into to the store to pick up some things I had forgotten in my office. Now I cannot go by the computer without checking out the new emails, "confidential to Carmen" was the subject line, hmmm what could it be?  An easy way to earn a university degree, a notification that a long lost "relative" has passed on and to receive my rightful inheritance I just need to give them my CC number,  or maybe another request to work from home and earn thousands!


It was an invitation from Yamaha Canada. An Invitation extended to only a handful of Canadian Yamaha Piano Dealers to visit the world famous Yamaha Piano Factory in Japan. It was a trip of a lifetime. The culture is magnificent, the kindness of the people we met amazing, and the work ethic of this country is absolutely awe-inspiring!
We were greeted at the Kakegawa Yamaha factory by many of the great people who continue to strive to make constant improvements on a world class piano. Some thing special was happening; you could feel it in the air. Yamaha has just introduced a new grand piano series! The Yamaha CX Series.
Here are the details:  http://ca.yamaha.com/en/products/musical-instruments/keyboards/grandpianos/gp-cx/?mode=series#tab=feature

Yours truly and Chief Designer of Piano Division Mr Matsuki

Comments